- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Corporate Development / Mergers & Acquisitions Financial Analyst
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Corporate Development Group is responsible for the execution of potential merger, acquisition, joint venture, investment, or partnership opportunities and coordination of the strategic and business development activities of the firm. Over the past 10 years, the group has completed over 30 transactions across the globe in the ratings, risk management software, financial research, data, and professional services spaces.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 1-3 years investment banking analyst experience is required
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, strong command of accounting and M&A concepts and ability to create complex financial models in Excel
- Strong command of M&A valuation and financial analyses, including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, accretion / dilution, and public and precedent transaction analysis
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills, highly proficient in PowerPoint with strong attention to detail is essential
- The ability to work with confidential material, and effectively manage time and priorities
- May involve some domestic or international travel and ability to work flexible hours (for time-sensitive deliverables)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.