Corporate Communications Associate
- $85,000 + equity
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Oakridge Staffing
- 22 Oct 18
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Associate will support the day-to-day execution of Digital Asset’s external and internal communications strategy, including media/analyst relations, content development and community engagement activities globally.
- Support all aspects of the company’s global corporate communications function, including the development, review, distribution and promotion of company announcements. This also includes vetting and facilitating media inquiries and interviews alongside company spokespeople with global business and trade publications.
- Prepare and maintain media coverage reports and analyze the impact and value of media mentions or appearances on the company’s reputation and ability to engage and support clients.
- Manage the review and coordination of invitations to speak at industry events around the world. Activities include developing panel topics, crafting key messages, and creating social media content for executive leadership and spokespeople.
- Maintain company and industry facts as well as standard talking points for company executives to use during media interviews and speaking engagements. Contribute to presentations and speeches prepared for the Chief Executive Officer and other senior executives who represent publicly.
- Support employee-focused communications by contributing to a corporate narrative and managing corporate brand and reputation on earned, owned and shared. Oversee the distribution of company announcements and executive communications to employees in six offices around the world. This consists of evaluating current and potential distribution channels and employee engagement strategies.
- Research and follow global media landscape to inform the company’s strategic communications plans.
- Promote social media engagement by supporting DA’s social media presence, including LinkedIn and Twitter profiles. Maintain media clips on company website and internal distribution channels.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably at a PR agency, financial services or technology company. Experience working with technology and/or financial trade media is a must.
- Strong project management orientation with strong attention to detail. Ability to manage competing priorities and timelines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Experience writing content that reflects an executive’s unique personality and manner of speaking.
- Enthusiasm for developing and executing creative communications campaigns that leverage the influence and reach of global media, social and other communications channels.
- Strong relationship and client management skills.
- Discretion, integrity, judgment, and maturity.
- Strategic thinking; strong problem-solving skills and process orientation.
- Tech savvy, power user of Mac, Google suite.
- Self-starter, team player who is resilient and coachable.
- Communications, journalism, English language or related liberal arts degree preferred.