Recruitment Business Partner
Berenberg Capital Markets LLC (BCM) is a FINRA-registered US-based broker-dealer; its headquarters are located in New York, with branches in Boston, Chicago and San Francisco. BCM is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG (Berenberg), one of Europe’s leading privately-owned banks, established in 1590. Together BCM and Berenberg cover approximately 800 European and US equities, with a 120+ person research department based out of London and NYC. Building on its strength and expertise across multiple industries, BCM continues to rapidly expand the breadth of research, sales, trading and capital markets services it offers, in order to assist its institutional and corporate clients’ access to the global equity markets. BCM adopts the same principles as its parent company and is committed to building long-term relationships with its clients based on high levels of accountability, responsibility, insight, vision and expertise.
BCM Corporate Access Associate
Corporate Access is a key revenue generating division and franchise grower for the Bank. We build and foster strong, trusted relationships with the companies under our research coverage, with a view to securing various forms of management access. We are the salespeople to the corporates. Our institutional clients pay for this access, and it is integral to deal flow.
- Immersed in the day to day workflow of the 3 New York-based senior Corporate Access Originators. Join and eventually lead internal and external calls, attend corporate meetings, participate in Berenberg conferences. Key will be to proactively assist with follow on tasks/deliverables associated with our corporate interactions.
- Gaining and using knowledge on our institutional clients, their investment styles, and Berenberg’s proprietary stock interest data to compile investor target lists and help direct these interactions.
- Adept at analyzing and distilling data for internal reporting purposes as well as for sales and presentation collateral.
- Attend industry conferences and webinars. Create and compile content that can be presented to our corporate clients as part of our growing thought leadership initiative.
- Assist in maintaining up to date and current contact information for our corporates, including working closely with other teams across the Bank to ensure they are communicating with the right audience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Corporate or Banking environment (Equity Sales, Roadshow Manager, Investor Relations, ECM)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel and PowerPoint fluency
- Working knowledge of systems such as Bloomberg, FactSet, BD Advanced, Dealogic
- Proactive, curious, can-do attitude
- Personable, poised, and comfortable interacting with a wide range of professionals, including C-suite
- Interest in the wider markets and Investor Relations