Core Java Developer
- $100 - $140
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 15 Oct 18
Synechron is looking strong Java Lead Developer with good financial domain experience
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for a Java Lead Developer with experience in enterprise level web development in New York, NY.
Wealth Management / Prime Brokerage
- 10+ years of experience in Java Development with at least 6+ years working with core Java and Java framework development.
- Experience with REST web service, MVC and Spring framework.
- Experience with Hibernate Query Language
- Strong experience with design patterns, collections and servlets
- Good understanding in multi-threading
- Experience with development of applications with SOA and/or micro-services architecture
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 7000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligence.