Control Room Manager - New York
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
A global investment bank is looking for a Control Room Manager to join the team as a senior member of the Americas Control Room in New York.
This person will act as the team leader in ensuring the integrity of the firm's Chinese Walls and information barriers as well as train junior and mentor junior staff members.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior experience within the Control Room and/or with Information Barriers at an investment bank is required;
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulatory development and market practice
- Working knowledge of global capital markets, especially as it relates to the U.S. regulatory environment, investment banking and research interactions;
- Understanding of the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, FINRA Research related rules, the Global Research Settlement, conflicts mitigation, disclosure and management.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders within the business on a global scale. A highly competitive package is on offer and will be commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, please contact Benjamin Ellison on 646 766 1212 or email@example.com