Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Consumer Compliance Consultant or Senior Manager. Our client requires 4+ years’ experience of consumer compliance, audit assistance, consumer regulatory compliance guidance and reporting, credit-related regulatory requirements, (Fed Reserve, Fair Lending, privacy) and industry best practices, controls and policies. This role requires 70-80% travel, across the US, from Monday to Thursday.
- Lead consumer compliance function analysis, guidance and implementation (Fair Lending, Privacy and Federal Reserve)
- Perform regulatory assessments, assess controls, policies and regulatory environment.
- Perform data governance and data control assessments, design and implementations.
- Anticipate compliance trends and integrate regulatory processes.
- Determine how regulators will influence business practices and processes.
- Execute analytics projects, evaluate business processes and identify patterns across compliance functions.
- Implement quality programs and update programs where relevant.
- Ensure all processes are in line with audit requirements and assist with audit preparation.
- Apply best practice standards across all processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- 4+ years of working experience within consumer compliance, controls, audit, regulatory assessments, control quality management ((Fair Lending, Privacy and Federal Reserve))
- Experience with Consumer Compliance regulators (Federal Reserve, OCC, CFPB, consumer regulators is preferred.
- Experience of working within a Consultancy firm or Bank would be beneficial.
This Consumer Compliance role requires 70-80% travel, across the US, from Monday to Thursday so please only apply if you can travel, have relevant experience. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $90,000 - $140,000 base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**