Consultant in Financial Services (Entry level)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Sia Partners
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Consultant in Financial Services (Entry Level Opportunity) Due to our growth, we are currently looking for intelligent, dynamic, management consultants with experience working on client projects in the Financial Services sector.
Sia Partners is a unique global management consulting firm composed of 950+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21 sectors and service teams.
Sia Partners has been present in the US since 2012 through an acquisition of a well-established consulting firm specialized in Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Energy. It has enjoyed continuous growth since: the US is now its second biggest market.
Sia Partners is hiring! Thanks to Sia Partners’ international footprint, the Financial Services and Gas Oil & Energy practices are strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs (New York, Charlotte, Houston, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and our integrated model allows teams from different countries to easily partner, when appropriate.
Consultant in Financial Services (Entry Level Opportunity)
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for intelligent, dynamic, management consultants with experience working on client projects in the Financial Services sector.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
- Ideally internship experience in Financial Services sectors, ideally with a management consulting firm.
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management skills advantageous.
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Limited travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.