- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for conducting due diligence by coordinating the collection and documentation of KYC information for compliance relationship onboarding/KYC reviews in FID.
Due Diligence Periodic Review
1. collect name and address information
2. collect relevant documents on banking license and regulator information
3. collect beneficial owner. controlling person for higher risk
4. evaluate risks of the potential RMA based on the above information to identify whether an FI may require further review based on internal risk tolerance
5. conduct periodic reviews of message volumes sent to/received from non-customer to determine if volumes and/or message types warrant additional due diligence due to significant changes in usage or cancellation due to non-usage conduct sanctions/PEP/Negative News screening periodically in accordance with internal screening standards. Periodic screening should be done against names added since the previous periodic review
1. conduct sanctions/PEP/AML screening against relevant Sanctions list(s) via Bridger, and document relevant findings.
2. conduct negative news searches using public domain, and document relevant findings
3. conduct a review against internal “watch” lists. In this context “watchlists” refer to lists that FIs may maintain to manage or monitor transactions/relationships with particular entities. These are generally based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, prior unusual transaction history and negative media reports
Years of Work Experience
• Accounting I Finance I Business I Banking
• some knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements are preferred.