Compliance/ Surveillance BA
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- enableIT LLC
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Our investment banking client is looking for a Business Analyst to analyze existing compliance surveillance reports, business logic, and data flows. The person will be a part of an IT Post Trade project team that is primarily focused on the capital market surveillance implementation. The person would work within the ITEC department and will interact with clients in the U.S and Canada.
- 5+ years of business analyst experience with investment banking and compliance systems.
- Working knowledge of FINRA OATS, Blue Sheets, LOPR, TRF/ACT, TRACE
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- PL-SQL (Oracle) and MS SQL Server Database Languages
- Unix / Linux Operating System and Shell Scripting (KSH, BASH...)
- Experience with API’s and web services
- MS Office, including Visio