Compliance Officer - Debt Capital Markets
We would like to share this opportunity to work in an advisory Compliance role with leading responsibility to cover a significant business area within Investment Banking.
You will be responsible for the provision of advice to Credit Suisse Investment Banking business divisions on Credit Suisse policies and procedures and regulatory requirements, focusing on the Debt Capital Markets platforms as a first priority and co-managing across Equity Capital markets and Investment Banking.
You will develop relationship with business teams across a range of businesses.
Developing and implementing new projects, initiatives and regulatory changes.
Opportunity to further develop an understanding of a variety of businesses and activities across Investment Banking and Capital Markets. You Offer You Offer
- Experienced interacting with capital markets and investment banking (CMIB) functions, either in a direct advisory capacity, through prior experience in a Control Room position or Fixed income compliance capacity. You are dedicated, ambitious with strong written and oral communications skills and an ability to learn and adapt, focusing on private- side activities undertaken by the Capital markets desks and investment banking. Ability to sit with the business to assist on day to day Compliance matters and policy questions. Ability to track and balance projects and daily activities.
- Strong Knowledge of Debt Capital Markets activities, including IG, HY bond and loan syndications.
- Outstanding understanding of how conflicts of interest arise and are balanced.
- You have knowledge of key regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to CM & IB professionals, including management and supervisory chain. And Compliance senior leadership to implement policies, procedures and mentorship related to effective controls and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to take risk-based decisions and appropriate courses of action.
- You are a standout colleague and across other teams in Chief Compliance Office and other functions.