- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Compliance is responsible for ensuring Branch compliance with both regulatory laws and Group requirements. Incumbent is to be guided by the NY Head of Compliance and local policies and procedures as well as Group-wide policies and procedures. The position reports directly to the NY Head of Compliance.
To provide support to the NY Head of Compliance by conducting a variety of BSA/AML tasks related to KYC/On boarding, Sanctions Screening and Transaction monitoring, and maintaining accurate and detailed documentation as required by regulatory, policy, and procedural best practices.
Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables of Role:
1. On-boarding and Periodic Reviews
• Identify and gather required KYC documents for account opening, periodic account review, material changes and account remediation
• Review potential PEP relationships, and PEP monitoring
• Waiver & Exception log management
2. Sanction Filtering Review
• Perform for customer data base, account owners and management review
• 24 hour OFAC scans
• AFS scans and review
• SWIFT releases (4 eye in conjunction with Compliance team)
3. Perform transaction monitoring activities
• Review Siron AML Analytics alerts including investigation that may arise on the back of alerts.
4. Perform other projects and duties as assigned from time to time by the Branch BSA/AML Compliance Officer
• 314a Bi-weekly scans
• Enhancements and Testing of Siron KYC
• Intra-department quality assurance reviews
• CFCC metrics reporting
• Head office metrics reporting
• Operational Risk KRI reporting
• Adverse media monitoring
• BS/BA Degree, CAMS certification a plus
• Basic knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC and FinCEN regulations
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• 5 years in AML/BSA compliance support and experience with AML/BSA transaction monitoring systems.
• Must be able to excel in a professional, demanding environment with a proven ability to multi-task. Must be an effective communicator both oral and written. Must exhibit adaptability, professionalism and a strong work ethic with a high level of integrity.