Compliance Officer- Regulatory Shareholding Reporting
- Leading the Regulatory Shareholding Reporting ("RSR") Americas Region.
- Responsible for the disclosures of Credit Suisse Group's (CSG) shareholdings in all relevant issuers in fulfillment of Large Shareholder, Short-Selling, Takeover Panel and Disclosure of Interest Reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the accurate and complete interpretation of all regulatory requirements affecting the area, where required coordination with external counsels.
- Responsible to plan together with the Business Project Lead the book of work and coordinate/support the IT implementation of system upgrades to meet the introduction of new regulatory reporting requirements and/or to enhance existing reporting functionalities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Bachelors degree in law, economics, business administration preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant compliance experience
- You have leadership experience as well as experience with Regulatory Shareholding Reporting mandates.
- You have excellent knowledge of securities and securities reference data.
- Strong in MS Office tools, in particular Excel, PowerPoint.
- Open mindedness & pro-activeness.
- You have high level of motivation, high accuracy and a high quality standard.
- You have excellent communication and social skills.