DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It's no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you're willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
The Compliance Manager, Consumer Financial Products will work with the Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance team to develop and lead the Compliance Management Programs for new products. You will work with policy, process, and system owners to manage complex requirements, controls, and risk issues. This includes researching regulatory obligations, working with compliance team members and other leaders to translate legal and regulatory obligations into systems, processes and product requirements. The ideal candidate builds trusting relationships and is a team player, adapts quickly to changing demands, and demonstrates the attention to detail needed to manage complex regulatory requirements. How you will make an impact
What you bring to the team:
- Support expansion of new product launches by developing and overseeing implementation of product and compliance requirements specific to UDAAP, Reg E & Z, and Payment Network Compliance
- Work with Compliance attorneys to draft, implement and update applicable policies and procedures
- Be a trusted resource to Product teams on Compliance operational process and regulatory requirements and provide day to day support and expert advice
- Assist in vendor management and compliance oversight, monitoring and supervision for critical vendors involved in product delivery
- Design and deliver targeted compliance training regarding key regulatory and policy requirements in collaboration
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments in the industry
- Monitor known and emerging risks, measure internal control effectiveness, and develop and own action plans to remediate identified risk issues
- Collaborate with product and other teams in developing business requirements and business controls in implementation plans
- Drive documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
- Support compliance activities related to the following product areas: CIP/KYC, Fraud and ID theft prevention, Debit, Network, consumer disclosures, complaint management and resolution.
- Keep up with changing regulations to ensure we have all the knowledge and expertise needed to help our customers succeed and maintain the integrity of our consumer regulatory policies.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance around consumer financial products such as cards, payments, FinTech, consumer payments and wallet products, compliance
- Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines (e.g., BSA/AML, Reg E, UDAAP, TILA, data privacy, FTC Safeguards rules etc.)
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to translate complex regulatory requirements into easily understood