The main responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to conducting case reviews on intermediary wire transaction monitoring and assisting the BSA/OFAC Officer and managers in carrying out daily BSA/AML/OFAC tasks assigned to Compliance Department.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC regulations;
- Participate in internal or external BSA/AML/OFAC related training;
- Conduct case reviews on intermediary wire transaction and maintain proper documentation;
- Prepare and present investigation cases to SAR Committee;
- Conducting reviews on other activity reviews assigned by BSA/OFAC Officer or managers;
- Participate in Compliance and SAR committee meetings;
- Assist the BSA/OFAC Officer and managers in other compliance related tasks.
- Perform additional tasks during the absence of other compliance staff.
- College graduate or equivalent experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3~5 years working experience in Compliance areas or 3 years banking experience;
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist is a plus;
- Knowledge in all the banking related rules and regulations;
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents;
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount, interest, proportions, percentages, and volume;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and provide valid conclusions;
- Ability to effectively present information to Senior Management, public groups and regulators;
- Ability to sense the importance of the compliance issues;
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily;
- Ability to comply with all the related rules and regulations;
Ability to work in a team environment with strong analytical, research, and organizational skills.