A NY based Financial Firm is looking for a Commissioned Bank Examiner to review the banks fair lending practices and compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act regulations.
- Work with a team that will Identify, assess, and analyze this banks consumer compliance risk management infrastructure, policies, practices, internal audits and controls.
- The team will perform internal risk evaluations and examinations of the banks Compliance with Fair Lending laws and other consumer protection laws including the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
- Make supervisory, policy and risk practices recommendations to the banks senior compliance and enterprise risk management.
- As the Consumer Compliance Subject Matter Expert-represent the bank with major clients, regulators and at industry conferences
- Must be a Commissioned Bank Examiner
- The Candidate should have 4+ years of consumer compliance examination experience with a major commercial bank or compliance consulting practice.
- Knowledge of retail banking and lending as well as a deep understanding of consumer banking laws, and regulations including fair lending and CRA are required.
- Experience conducting and managing consumer regulatory compliance audits and examinations either with a regulatory body or a major bank is preferred
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Consumer Compliance, Risk Examinations, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act, CRA, CRCM, Retail Banking, Deposits, Lending
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger email@example.com