- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Nov 18
Commercial Real Estate and Securitization Lawyer # 120984
- Advise commercial real estate finance business in connection with loan originations, warehouse lending, CMBS and CLO Securitizations, loan purchases and sales and other complex transactions.
- Advise on securities laws and federal and state regulatory matters in connection with the commercial real estate finance business.
- Review documentation including confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, loan agreements, prospectuses, repurchase agreements, opinions of outside counsel and the like.
- Attend committee meetings including applicable credit, investment and escalation committee meetings.
- Coordinate with outside counsel on transactions.
- Coordinate with various control functions including Credit Risk Management, Rep Risk, Tax, Compliance, Litigation and Corporate Secretary.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience at a law firm and/or investment bank.
- You possess expertise in CMBS, commercial loan originations, warehouse lending and loan purchases and sales.
- You are able to successfully handle multiple complex projects with tight deadlines.
- You are able to advise senior bankers, traders and capital markets professionals on a broad variety of topics.
- You are admitted to the NY Bar.