Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Commercial Real Estate Analyst role within a growing Real Estate Investment firm located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 1 to 2+ years Commercial Real Estate analysis experience using ARGUS software. The role will work with the Underwriters to assess deal pricing, sizing and adherence to credit policies. The role is mainly remote and requires only 2 or 3 days per month in the midtown Manhattan office.
- Work with the Underwriters to assess deal pricing, sizing and adherence to our credit policies.
- Populate financial models with relevant deal metrics.
- Compile relevant market information for properties in underwriting. In conjunction with the Underwriters, assist in the preparation of a deal summary for a preliminary Investment Committee approval.
- Prepare term sheets in accordance with the approved deal summaries.
- Assist the Underwriters in preparation of Investment Memorandum and deal underwriting.
- Engage third party vendors for appraisal reports, insurance reviews, environmental reviews and property condition reports.
- Collect and maintain required due diligence checklist items.
- Assist in the review of loan documentation to confirm adherence to the approved Investment Memorandum.
- Assist in organization of CRM database.
- Special Projects as required.
- 1 to 2+ years Commercial Real Estate analysis experience using ARGUS software
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business, or a related field
This Commercial Real Estate Analyst role is mainly remote but requires some days in the midtown Manhattan New York office, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $80-95k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please apply/email me Trishan.Khareghat@roberthalf.com