A NY based Fixed Income Asset Manager is looking for an experienced middle office reporting analyst. The role will be to collect data and produce scheduled reports and ad hoc requests for portfolio holdings, investment performance, and related accounting activities.
- Monitor all Commercial Mortgage Loans and Private Credit investments for proper procedures for booking, invoicing, cash distributions, and reporting.
- Manage and run Excel based data systems that generate reports for accounting, operations, front office, and external clients
- Monitor all the data that enters the firm’s portfolio management, performance and accounting systems for commercial mortgage loans and private credit, private transactions.
- Manage performance reporting and fee invoicing for structured fixed income products.
- Must have 3+ years of relevant fixed income asset management monitoring and reporting experience related to Commercial Mortgage Loan and Private Credit portfolios.
- Must have knowledge of structured fixed income assets
- Must have accounting knowledge
- Superior communication skills
- Must have experience working with front office, accounting and external clients
- Must have Excel and MS application experience
- Must be looking to join a top tier organization that can offer career growth opportunities
Keywords: Financial Reporting, Middle and Back Office, Accounting, Performance, Risk, Portfolio Holdings, Operations, Commercial Mortgage Loans, Private Credit, Direct Investments