Commercial Card, Rewards Program Manager- VP
Rewards Program Manager - Commercial Card Description
JP Morgan's industry-leading commercial card offering includes Purchasing Card, Single-Use Accounts, One Card and Corporate Card (T&E). Commercial Cards and Single-Use Accounts provide payment solutions to businesses (Public and Private Sector) and other institutions for commercial expenditures, including business supplies, maintenance, repair, operational expenses and travel.
The focus for this role is to drive effective reward program and partner management - including responsibility for managing the Commercial Card corporate rewards website and content; leading the effective marketing of core redemption options such as travel, merchandise, gift card and cash back; and driving our partner relationships to deliver incremental value to our clients. You will typically be conducting this work as a member of a cross-functional team with representatives from: Sales, Relationship Management, Product Deployment, Risk / Controls, Finance, Business Analysis, Client Onboarding, Service & Operations and External Vendors. Responsibilities include:
Qualifications The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
- Own ongoing operation and growth of the Commercial Card Corporate Rewards program
- Serve as subject matter expert and primary contact for the Commercial Card corporate rewards program
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to drive program adoption, balancing client engagement and spend growth with overall expense management
- Partner with rewards vendor and internal partners to coordinate execution of engagement-driving tactics such as acquisition and loyalty campaigns
- Develop and deliver new initiatives and cross-channel marketing plans, with development of detailed business cases and robust measurement plans in place
- Liaise and negotiate with external program partners to maintain and add relevant new redemption options to the program
- Provide oversight of end-to-end client experience, including management of client servicing strategy, adherence to servicing level agreements and assistance in resolving questions/customer escalations
- Leverage best practices from competitor rewards programs and Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 5 years of product strategy, innovation, and marketing experience
- Strong execution capabilities, including leading strategic projects and cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence internal and external partners
- Analytical thinker with ability to interpret results and key performance metrics to drive change
- Experience with Visa/MasterCard benefits, and/or other travel and insurance related products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively organize and communicate complex information
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple initiatives
- Knowledge of consumer or corporate rewards programs is a strong plus