Commando M/F - VIE New York - Information Technology New York - United States
As a Commando within the Prime Brokerage business line, you will work directly with traders and product experts, in order to develop high-quality tools meeting specific needs.
You will sit on the trading floor and assist the front-office in 3 key areas:
Profile Required The VIE assignment in a nutshell
- Developing tools and solutions around:
- Pricing and decision-making
- Risk Management and position follow-up
- Workflows automation
- Quantitative analytical studies
- Reporting and dashboardsBe the "Go To Person" and "SME" for the front officers using the above tools
- Be the "Go To Person" and "SME" for the front officers using the above tools
- Use your deep and broad expertise to improve the stability and safety of the existing tools
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com . Your profile
Graduated with a Master degree in Information Systems and Computer Engineering. You are fluent in English.
The candidate must have experience using object oriented languages in a professional environment
• Strong programming skills
• Solid knowledge of VBA, Python and SQL
• Object Oriented Languages (C#, Java, Python...).
• An experience using a Front-end framework (React/Angular) would be a plus
• Knowledge in continuous delivery tools would be appreciated (Jenkins, Docker, Octopus...)
• Strong quantitative background
• A previous experience in Investment Banking would be ideal
Why Join Us
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities. Business Insight Your environment
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000FD3
Business unit: SG Americas Securities
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 07/11/2019