Duration: 1-2 years
Collibra Specific Responsibilities: Consultant will assist in the configuration of the Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) installed on premise or as a cloud-based service, implement Data Dictionary/Data Lineage and Data Catalog use cases, recommend and develop metadata ingestion approach(es), and perform ingestion of metadata.
Must be Collibra Certified Expert Level 3 certified as well as have experience supporting several engagements with Collibra DGC, integrating metadata and data lineage into Collibra from various sources including ETL tools and Collibra Connect experience.
• Configure Collibra Data Governance Center DGC based on client requirements and specifications
• Support the creation of Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) models including configuration of assets, relationships, domains and communities. Understand metadata operating model and support data load.
• Customize and implement workflow (using eclipse), security and integration with external tools (Tableau) and Collibra Connect for additional custom integrations for data ingestion.
• Manage the server (dev, test, prod), perform user administration, and support platform.
• Create initial validation scripts and data quality rules.
• Should have knowledge of Collibra installation, server and architecture.
• Proficient at documenting the configuration of Collibra.
• Knowledgeable of the Collibra operating model, including workflows, roles and responsibilities.
• Knowledge of Collibra Connect and the Collibra API and ability to integrate multiple platforms and data solutions, as well as build, debug, and deploy custom workflows in Collibra Data Governance Platform.
• Knowledge of Collibra operating model, workflow BPMN development, and how to integrate various applications or systems with Collibra specifically MuleSoft
• Must have the knowledge, skills, and ability to configure, implement, and maintain the operating model for the organization as well as the ability to set up users, security, and connections, manage content and updates as well as out-of-the-box content.
• Must have ETL developer experience with Mulesoft Any Point Studio and Collibra Connect.