Collaboration Product Manager # 101541
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth.
In the End User Services (EUS) organization, we partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
As a Global Product Manager you will be accountable for the management of one or more Real time Communications Platform Services. You will own roadmap for the assigned services which may include cloud-based solutions as well as internally hosted solutions. You will be joining a dynamic team of Product Managers responsible for enterprise-wide communications and collaboration technologies. Product Managers play a lead role in transforming how the enterprise does business both internally and with external parties.
This is an exciting role with opportunity for significant career growth through exposure to business customers, senior IT stakeholders, and working with other teams in the end user services portfolio.
- Manage Technology Products as Services
- Define features and functionality of products/platforms, mapping customer needs, making trade-offs and getting/staying in sync with customers and stakeholders on the capabilities, price and strategic direction for your portfolio
- Manage products/platforms from conception and development through adoption and retirement; Managing the convergence of technologies & services to deliver efficiencies
- Be an excellent partner; work operational teams to ensure operational requirements and success criteria are factored into strategy/plans for your services
- Support other Collaboration Product managers in negotiating global contracts for services and technology
- Build/Maintain Relationships
- Engage with partners, stakeholders and customers regularly to gather, validate and prioritize requirements into releases, updating and creating roadmaps, then telling the story
- Act as point of contact for assigned products for customers, stakeholders, and vendors
- Propose, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreements (OLA), coordinating with Global Operational Service Management, Technology Business Partners (TBP) and/or OLA Managers
- Manage Product Financials
- Analyze underlying product costs to understand what drives service costs, then drive changes to achieve established targets
- Conduct competitive benchmarking to understand the pricing and capabilities of similar products offered by peers and service providers
- Advise on approach to cost allocation, in collaboration with the IT Chief Operating Office
- Manage Risks in the portfolio
- Monitor risk associated with vendor, product / platform / services; ensure that all audit/control points are addressed
- Ensure products/platforms conform to regulatory environment and quality assurance standards
- Shape the Product Roadmap and Strategy
- Drive continuous improvements on assigned products/platforms and make your hits and misses known/transparent to stakeholders to demonstrate accountability in action
- Incubate new technologies and approaches; learn about the user(s), learn about the state of the art and then act; initiate proposals for product, service and platform evolution in cooperation with partners and clients
- Establish product performance and client satisfaction metrics and then gather, analyze and report on them in a manner that's consistent with PdM/Performance Management best practices; plan and execute remediation / improvements as appropriate when key performance indicators reflect a need for action
- Provide oversight and guidance on Key Initiatives
- Ensure your portfolio projects are well managed by staying close to your engineers, operations and project management partners; verifying constantly that the work is delivering capabilities aligned with your customer-centric roadmap
- Monitor and track progress of engineering projects aligned to release plans
- Manage dependencies, monitor changes to underlying / dependent technical products and components; assess changes and react to implications on lifecycle of managed platforms or products
- Manage lifecycle of assigned products by leveraging knowledge of end-to-end IT operations as well as application and vendor/industry landscape for the product/ platform
- Solid logic, problem perception and problem solving skills paired with open-mindedness and a bias for action
- Client orientation; you naturally study/understand the business, enabling you to empathize
- Ability to coordinate regional and global efforts, being a leader in cross-functional teams, getting results and holding peers/partners accountable without direct authority
- 5+ years of professional experience working in a large technology infrastructure practice
- 3+ years as Product Manager or related practice (Business Analysis, Engineering Leadership) (in financial services or a relevant technology industry)
- 1+ years of people leadership/experience (direct or matrix)
- Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies; Cloud & Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Good presentation skills both in content generation and communication
- Excellent business communications; to customers and senior management
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success