Client Support Associate - Commercial Real Estate Data
Job Description Position Overview:
Customer Success is critical component to our profitability as an organization. We are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. Achievement is measured by increased product usage, expanded organizational relationships and reduced client turnover rates. The Customer Success position is expected to provide 'white glove service' to our new and existing client base to ensure maximum value from our products and identify opportunities for other products offered in other lines of business within Moody's Analytics. A successful Customer Success rep should be able to understand the customers' needs, organizational challenges, short-term as well as long-term goals.
In this role, the Customer Success representative is expected to on-board, train and provide guidance and problem-solving solutions to our user base. Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Develop, build and maintain customer relationships
- Conduct daily customized product demonstrations tailored to the specific needs of our customers
- Ensure end-user adoption of the REIS platform and help drive client retention
- Provide continued problem-solving solutions to end-users for product offering
- Work in unison with Product and Tech to relay client feedback and guide future enhancements
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop messaging for customer communications
- Deliver professional and proactive product support internally to Sales organization
- Work in unison with Econ, Operations, and Product to address and answer all client inquiries.
- Stay informed on continuing CRE trends by attending Roundtable Discussions and Briefings hosted by REIS Economists.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Mentoring/Teaching - You have an aptitude towards helping others succeed while illustrating patience in the process.
- Adaptable/Flexible - You can easily adjust to new routines, systems, situations, procedures and people .
- Team player - You are willing and capable of working with a group of others to reach a common goal.
- Public Speaking - You are comfortable communicating directly with an audience of both peers and persons in a position of senior leadership.
Must be willing to travel (30%)
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office Suite; Salesforce familiarity a plus.
- A minimum of (2) years' experience in client facing position: Client Support, Client Training, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, etc.
- Experience working closely with internal complimentary teams - sales, marketing, operations - to coordinate and build over-arching customer success strategies.
- Strong track record of both self-sufficiency and ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Polished communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, and innately organized.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.