Client Services Associate
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
As a member of our Client Services team, you will provide application and technical support for our global client base. The right candidate will be client focused, have great communication and organizational skills and be able to work independently to resolve client issues. Attention to detail, strong follow-through and a curious, problem solving disposition are essential for success. This is a demanding, fast-paced environment which requires both Holiday and weekend support on a rotational basis.
- Assist with incident management for any Traiana-wide incident impacting our US based clients during above hours
- Case management responsibilities include:
- Response to initial case notification within a defined timeframe
- Providing regular updates to clients per SLA
- Primary liaison for aiding our clients through post-incident recovery
- Be available to attend onsite client meetings and client requested issue review sessions
- Liaise with various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT) in different regions to resolve client queries
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Hands on technical experience utilizing database tools, knowledge, and understanding of common transport protocols including MQ, Email, FTP and SMTP
- Knowledge of trade life cycles with middle and back office experience
- Proficiency using MS Office suite and Windows OS
- Work experience in a technical/application support role
Special Job Requirements:
- This role will require the ability to work flexible hours / shifts
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm
- Sunday 3:30pm - 7:30pm
- Various holidays