Client Services/Customer Support Analyst
The Customer Care Team is responsible for participating in all aspects of receiving, evaluating and resolving IHS Markit's customer care issues in a timely fashion. Team members focus on providing a first-class service that contributes to measurable increase in customer satisfaction and enhanced business value to Markit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all contact with customers leaves them with a positive view of our Activities would include:
- Resolution of customer support queries (email, phone, live chat, Salesforce cases) as it pertains to technical, functionality and market/data issues within agreed SLAs
- User management and customer on-boarding
- Permissioning of data and corresponding (billing) administration, ensuring compliance procedures are met
- Answering queries about permissioning from colleagues and Third-Party data providers
- Develop specialist status, thorough expertise, in an assigned product area. Become a "go-to" person for that product to support customers and internal staff queries for the EMEA region
- Act as the point person on product operational changes through scheduled product meetings
- Provide weekly product, support and project-based status updates at departmental meetings
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of CST processes and documentation to ensure efficient running of the team
- Identifying and escalating calls as needed to the appropriate level 2 support units
- Continually innovate and fine tune the service desk system and reports to maximize its efficiency
- Formulate and help implement effective business workflows and processes for internal Markit departments using Salesforce as required
- Background in financial markets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible and reliable, able to adapt to changing situations
- Team player, able to spot where help is required and is able to deliver help, coaching and training to other team members globally
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems: ability to turn quality work around in quick timescales and is able to discern the need for urgency from unnecessary rush
- Customer-facing phone experience Preferable Skills/Characteristics
- Work experience, either directly with the public or on a dedicated support desk
- Experience of financial services technology and/or market data experience
- Experience with a call management system
- Salesforce.com experience
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.