Client Services/Customer Care Support Analyst
Fast paced environment where the main objective is to service our customers by answering financial inquires with urgency and attention to detail while contributing to the area's overall strong sense of teamwork.
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills to fill an entry level Client Services Associate role within our Client Services group. Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written are also required. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day customer support for OTC derivative products supported within IHS Markit's suite of products.
Duties & accountabilities
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through case support and client meetings
- Act as a relationship point for clients and internal business partners.
- Drive continual improvement of the client service processes and strive for a world class client experience.
- Monitor client inquiry queues, diagnosing and resolving any resulting exceptions or errors and working with internal groups to provide resolution
- Respond to client requests by providing detailed analysis and feedback up until resolution
- Identify and track system issues by working closely with our second level support team
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Education and experience
- BS or BA degree with 0-2 years of financial services experience from a previous role or former internship experience
- Knowledge of financial markets and OTC derivatives is a plus
- Interest in working with software systems and technology is preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of IHSMarkit's commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients
- Identifies opportunities to drive change in business and implementation processes to realize productivity, risk, commercial and time to market opportunities.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.