Client Service and Reporting Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Client Service and Reporting Analyst in our New York office. Individual will assist in preparing client reports, client reviews, and researching client inquiries; maintaining standard marketing collateral, and assisting in the preparation of customized prospect presentations
• Coordinate and complete client reports and client service requests in conjunction with Client Relations, Sales, Investment teams and other departments where necessary.
• Work with Client Relations and Investment teams to prepare portfolio reviews.
• Work with Sales, Portfolio Managers and Investment Specialists to maintain marketing collateral and customized prospect presentations.
• Complete data portions of RFPs, as requested.
• Ensure all materials adhere to industry guidelines from a marketing perspective. Liaise with Compliance on standards and compliance of new materials.
Ideal Personal Profile:
• Analytical skills: Identifies all aspects of a subject and examines them in a critical way to construct a broad point of view. Individual is driven by the desire to know more about things, peoples or events.
• Accuracy: Constantly attentive to the precision and thoroughness of the information sent and to the quality of the work; ensures that errors are minimized.
• Communication skills: Expresses his / her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
• Teamwork: Knows how to work in a team and/or across teams, acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members.
• Taking Initiative: Works proactively and independently, implementing work processes, ideas and solutions, including in situations where information is missing or wholly unusual.
Academic Background and Experience:
• 0- 4 years related financial services work experience (preferably in fixed income asset management). Strong industry knowledge and interest in financial markets.
• Comfortable with advanced mathematical concepts and statistical analysis.
• Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Experience with Bloomberg, BarCap Live, Yieldbook and/or JPMorgan Markets a plus.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
• Excellent academic credentials.
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. Managing and advising EUR 580 billion in assets as at 31 March 2017, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions. With close to 700 investment professionals and 600 client servicing specialists, BNP Paribas Asset Management serves individual, corporate and institutional investors in 75 countries around the world. Since 2002, BNP Paribas Asset Management has been a major player in sustainable and responsible investing.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume utilizing the online application process. Equal Opportunity Employer.