Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Client Service Associate role within a Wealth Manager based in midtown Manhattan, New York. Our client requires at least 1 to 4+ years’ of client service or investment operations experience at a wealth management, private banking or custodian firm. This role is initially fully remote however will eventually require 3 days per week in the office.
Key responsibilities for this Client Service Associate role include processing cash & security transfers, establishing new accounts at various custodians, preparing tax reporting, and maintaining client information within Portfolio Management Software for reporting.
- Handle client/account queries and requests, set up custodial accounts, assist client in completing firm and custodian paperwork as needed
- Portfolio cash management – process recurring and ad hoc cash and security transfer requests
- Support investment team as needed – Initiation of trades with various managers and custodians and general support of portfolio and investment strategies
- Manage client information within Portfolio Management and Accounting Software - Reviewing client transactions, activities and alternative investment valuations
- Coordinate monthly client statements and quarterly management fees
- Interaction with all levels of management in the firm regarding client accounts
- 1 to 4+ years of client services or investment operations experience at a wealth management, private banking or custodian firm
- Knowledge of portfolio administration and custodial interfaces
- Experience working with private, high net-worth clients and/or institutional clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM software
- Proficiency in Portfolio Management Software such as Advent APX
This Client Service Associate role is based out of the midtown Manhattan New York office so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $70-85k base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**