Client Service Associate
Job Description Moodyâ€™s Analytics is the leading provider of credit risk solutions to the financial industry. The products, services and expertise of Moodyâ€™s Analytics are taken advantage of by the top 250 banks, 5,000 financial institutions and more than 170,000 users.
The services we provide and therefore the people we employ are critical to our ongoing success. You will work with dynamic, smart, driven individuals as well as a diverse range of financial market participants around the world, including investment banks, asset managers, fund managers and other key financial institutions in the capital markets.
We are looking for ambitious graduates eager to start a career in financial services with a record of demonstrated academic achievement, excellent communication and critical thinking skills. In return, we offer continual learning, personalized career development within a dynamic and growing business environment.
The Client Service associate is responsible for providing superior Customer Service as the first point of contact for Moody's Analyticsâ€™ customers across a wide range of products. Our group supports the Credit Research & Risk Measurement suite within the diverse Moodyâ€™s Analytics product offering.
- Provide superior customer service at all times supporting the value proposition as the provider of choice for credit risk solutions.
- Communicate with clients contacting Moody's Analytics in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Identify sales and up-sell opportunities for the business.
- Understand and provide constructive feedback on the client experience to the business.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues across Customer Service, Sales, Product Management and the broader organization.
- Answer client questions, resolve issues and complete specific client requests.
- Identify product issues; triage, resolve and/or escalate for resolution.
- Facilitate interaction between Moody's Analytics clients and Moody's analysts or economists.
- Support new product launches and new business initiatives including training, marketing activities, feedback to the business etc
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Economics or Management. Other majors will be considered as well if the candidate has demonstrated interest in Sales and Client Service.
- 0-3 years experience. (Internships included)
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, collaborative team.
- Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills.
- Proven experience in a customer service role would be beneficial but not essential.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets would be beneficial but not essential.
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moodyâ€™s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.