Client Service Associate
As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients' business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners. Overview of Role
The Institutional Client Service Associate will partner with the Institutional Relationship Managers (RM) as the key internal liaison to develop and execute a relationship management strategy and provide the highest level of support and service for clients and consultants. Responsibilities
New Client Onboarding
- Partner with the RM team and all key stakeholders across the firm (including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Technology and Product Specialists)
- Take ownership for the onboarding of all new clients
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all relevant areas of the onboarding process and maintenance of client information
Client and Consultation Service
- Work with RMs to develop and execute a strategic plan for each client by outlining a service plan, cross selling opportunities and specific deliverables
- Support RMs on all day-to-day client and consultant needs, coordinating with key internal stakeholders to ensure a timely response
- Identify and escalate any sensitive client issues to the RM and coordinate a timely response
- Manage and maintain all client distribution, including ad hoc requests and custom reporting
- Coordinate the development of client presentation materials, ensuring accuracy of performance and related statistics
- Manage all client information in the Customer Relationship Management system
New Business Development
Education and Qualifications
- Work closely with the Rothschild & Co Asset Management team to develop and maintain a new business strategy and ongoing target prospect prioritization and focus list, by providing thoughtful and creative research, updating and tracking a pipeline of opportunities, and proactively preparing information and materials as required
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- FINRA Series 7 & 63/66
- MBA, CFA, and/or CAIA (or working toward), preferred
- Prior relevant institutional client service experience at an asset management firm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Self-starter with high initiative and comfort working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to partner effectively in a team and build trust and confidence of colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency with technology
Rothschild & Co North America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Notice of applicant rights
Notice of applicant rights (Supplement)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this career website.