Client Sales Associate Investment Manager
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
An Investment Management firm in NY is looking to add a Client Sales Associate to provide sales support as part of the East Coast US Business Development team.
- Provide inside sales support to the NY based Business Development team
- Provide customer service to clients and potential clients
- Coordinate and Produce quarterly performance reporting
- Respond to RFP’s from potential clients and prospects
- Perform Due Diligence on potential prospects
- Manage the team’s Salesforce based client information platform and database
- Must have a BA or BS preferably in economics or finance
- Must have 2+ years of investment/asset management client development work experience
- Must have experience working with CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Must be able to understand and explain the firm’s complex quantitative investment strategies to clients
- Must have advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat and PowerPoint skills
- Must have experience managing projects, working collaboratively and independently and able to deliver reports and projects in a time sensitive environment
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills and an interest in helping an investment firm grow its client base
Keywords: Client Sales, Business Development, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Project Management, Sales Assistant
Please refer to Job 23128 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.