This Client Reporting Associate role is based within the firm’s Global Client Experience team and is primarily focused on managing the global client reporting framework, including reviewing and editing commentaries, organizing deadlines and working with client facing teams to make sure client needs are met. The role will also focus on addressing the increasingly extensive and complex reporting requirements driven by increased regulations, client interest and industry norms.
The Client Reporting Associate role covers all client channels (Segregated mandates, Strategic distribution partners and Intermediaries) within the firm. The client reporting framework will cover the following aspects of fund, client, and product requirements, with a focus on automation and improving efficiency:
• Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Investment reports
• Regulatory and Industry reporting requirements
• Content and reporting that supports marketing and distribution of firm products through distribution partners.
• Support the implementation of a Global Client Reporting framework which will seek to promote efficient, fit-for-purpose client reporting.
• Lead the centralized co-ordination of client reporting activities for the Global Client Service team.
• Review, edit and publish strategy commentaries centrally, which will then be used by other teams in various forms for their client and marketing deliverables.
• Work with key internal stakeholders to continue to standardize client reporting across the global platform.
• Assist the Global Client Service teams with the completion of industry reporting templates.
• Perform other duties as assigned in order to support the team’s broader Client Experience objectives
• Coordinate the monthly and quarterly strategy commentary process and produce final versions for use by Client Service teams and Marketing.
• Coordinate content and production of materials to support Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual reports for all client channels across firm strategies.
• Become the SME for Client reporting and act as a central point person for internal business units.
• Lead process improvement and system implementation, with a focus on efficiency and automation.
• 2 to 5+ years of Client Reporting, Performance Reporting or Investor Relations experience at an investment firm or hedge fund
• Knowledge of products such as Equities and Fixed Income
• Experience working with large and demanding institutional clients; strong understanding of client and consultant needs/expectations
• Understanding of sustainability and the intersection of sustainability and finance is advantageous
• Knowledge of Seismic and Salesforce advantageous
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
This Client Reporting Associate role is located in midtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role, and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $80-$100k base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me directly and add me on LinkedIn Trishan.Khareghat@roberthalf.com