Client Relationship Manager - Institutional Infrastructure Solutions (IIS) - Vice President
Vice President Qualifications:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) has over $2 trillion under management and is one of the world's largest networks of Financial Advisors.
Institutional Infrastructure Solutions (IIS) provides world-class service to Morgan Stanley's institutional clients including Multi-Family Offices and the Graystone business. IIS supports clients in partnership with Morgan Stanley's Fund Services infrastructure, an outsourced Wealth Management OCIO, the client's MS Financial Advisor, and WM Operations. IIS specifically supports all client service model execution processes including Client Onboarding and Maintenance, Money Movement, Asset Aggregation and Accounting, Billing, and Client/IO Reporting.
The Client Relationship Manager is a senior level position that serves as the lead on a team of Client Service Associates and Operations Associates who are responsible for proving world-class service to our institutional clients. The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for all functions of the high-performing team which includes, ensuring exceptional client service, managing staff, overseeing team coordination, etc. The Client Relationship Manager will also coordinate and assign work to the support staff functions across the group.
- Leads team to establish and cultivate relationships with new and existing institutional clients by providing world class service through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Coordinates resolution of complex issues/concerns received from the client with input from senior team members
- Allocates work among a team of three or more full-time employees
- Stays attuned to updates and enhancements to firm products and services
- Engages in strategic planning with other team members on client matters
- Focuses on building strong relationships with corporate departments and strategic partners
- Proactively and independently resolves open issues received from client's organization
- Provides leadership and coordination for the development and implementation of client facing processes, such as client onboarding, Graystone discretion, etc.
- Serve as a senior role model for other support staff
- Organize internal and external meetings, including logistics, attendees, materials and communications
- Manage the onboarding of new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information across Morgan Stanley, Funds, and 3rd Party Custodians
- Oversee the support of non-investment related services for institutional clients including expense management and reporting as well as proper handling of client referral situations to other areas of the Firm (ex: wealth education, philanthropic and estate planning strategies, and executive administrative services)
‒ Review and approve daily NAV calculations for the portfolio, billing, and other processes as required
‒ Serves as the escalation point for all team and client related matters