- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Dec 18
Client Portfolio Manager # 121853
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of Credit Suisse, is an industry leader in handling over $50 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the largest leveraged credit managers in the US and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
- A prominent role within The Credit Investments Group ("CIG") within Alternative Investments for Credit Suisse Asset Management ("CSAM") as a Client Portfolio Manager/Product Specialist. CIG is an industry leader in handling leveraged loans, high yield bonds, structured credit, and opportunistic credit portfolios with over $50billion in assets under management across these strategies. Products include commingled funds, separate accounts, and CLOs.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the Client Portfolio Management Team in positioning CIG's non-investment grade credit portfolios with global clients.
- The Client Portfolio Manager/Product Specialist will ensure there is a clear and compelling marketing message for the core strategies including investment philosophy and process.
- In addition, they will need to work effectively with legal, tax, marketing, and other departments to support the business development efforts for the group.
- Respond to on-going client inquiries and requests, including DDQs and RFPs
- Handle and update marketing materials for CIG platform as well as ensure compliance approvals and documentation
- Execute and coordinate monthly client reports and draft market commentaries
- Serve as liaison between Portfolio Management Team, Asset Management Distribution Team, and internal Credit Suisse channels to identify client opportunities, coordinate follow-ups, and organize conferences and roadshows
- You have 3 to 5 years' experience in a sales, marketing, product specialist, or capital markets role within an asset management or investment banking organization, preferably with experience in non-investment grade credit
- You hold strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to succinctly explain complex ideas
- You are knowledgeable of mutual funds and other investment products
- You have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with senior professionals
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize between high level