We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
We are seeking a hard-working, dynamic and energetic candidate for our Client Marketing (CM) Americas marketing team. Our team drives the marketing strategy for some of our most important businesses, including U.S. Institutional, Consultant Relations, Variable Annuity, Financial Institutions, and Retail and Institutional marketing across the U.S., Latin America, and Canada.
As a Client Marketing Associate/Senior Associate, you will serve in a unique and creative role responsible for deepening and implementing marketing alignment with our growing businesses in Canada and Latin America.
This role may be based in New York, is part of our Global Marketing organization, and reports to our VP Client Marketing, Latin America and VP Client Marketing, Canada. About You:
If the following describes you, let's talk!
- You challenge the status quo - rejecting "good enough" and resourcefully imagining new ways to build a better mouse trap
- A "big picture" thinker - grasping how projects support business objectives and how you play a meaningful role in our success
- Problem solver - quickly gaining clarity on desired outcomes, understanding root problems, and identifying the best solutions
- A standout teammate - enjoying helping others perform at their best and achieve their fullest potential
- Intellectually curious - beyond just knowing the answer, you want to understand the "why" behind the answer
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment - staying organized while juggling multiple priorities concurrently
- Self-motivated - raising a high bar for yourself and reaching beyond the bare minimum of what's required
- Keen attention to detail - you've already identified two typos in this job description
- You share PIMCO's values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility, and Excellence, which allow us to bring the best to our clients and each other
- Collaborate with sales teams and Client Marketing Managers in Canada and Latin America to build and execute marketing strategies that accelerate business growth with key clients
- Serve as an expert and understand our Canada and Latin America businesses and opportunities, activating alignment and execution across our Marketing organization
- Provide day-to-day execution and project management, including leading marketing campaign logistics and event deliverables, data gathering, and facilitating approvals for marketing materials
- Collect, analyze, and summarize metrics for all marketing activities, prepare stakeholder reports, and make recommendations based on findings to optimize the client experience
- Collaborate with global colleagues, including partners in client management, product management, compliance, technology, and marketing departments (brand, corporate marketing, design, digital, channel, editorial, messaging, and content)
- Gather, maintain, and disseminate marketing resources to internal and client stakeholders
- Develop impactful bespoke marketing, delivering immersive client experiences and tailored value-add content
- Drive innovation by researching trends and competitor activities, and championing industry best practices
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or financial services
- Proven experience implementing strategic marketing initiatives
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or French preferred
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office