Client Delivery Specialist
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a standardised and scalable operating model to enable / align the business for growth and sustainability.
- Manage team TAT and quality metrics to established standards
- Actively enhance client end to end experience. Constantly work to improve process flows
- Escalate to appropriate levels and work to resolve policy and client response bottlenecks
- Ensure accountability across the complex value chain
- Review client's Account Opening Pack (based on the country specific requirement) and ensure sufficiency. his documents may receive directly from the client/GAM/FAM/CCM.
- Ensure documentation "correctness" (i.e. that the document is "true"/ accurate and conforming to relevant standards)
- Ensure documentation "completeness" (i.e. that all documents required have been obtained and all required fields in AO form are filled in)
- Signature updating - liaises with the client and respective network countries in order to update the authorized signatories' signatures (as requested by the client) and capture the signature on relevant systems such as SigCap.
- Track TAT on client on boarding process, identify blockages and timely escalations
- Co-ordinate with CDD Analyst Team to ensure that CDD/GIC has been completed and LE ID has been created so Account Opening team can open the account.
- Ensure that all signatures have been captured by respective network account opening team.
- Update the tracker /status update for all AO request
- Provide guidance to CDD analyst team on CDD/GIC process as required support CDD/GIC initiation process as well as appropriate
- Responsible to open the accounts in Network Countries for existing as well as potential new clients, depending on clients need/ask.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the group by diligent attention to the policy and procedures related to the respective processes of Client on-boarding
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the group operates and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Relationship Managers/Client Managers
- CET Team
- Product Partner Implementation Team
- Doc Check team
- Core account opening team
- Follow processes by which SCB's regulatory requirements can be met in the most efficient and client friendly manner while retaining highly organized supporting documentation.
- Work with various other back & middle office teams as required, to ensure a seamless process for clients and their transactions.
- Constantly strive to improve the current onboarding and regulatory process.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.