Client Delivery Specialist
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
• Primary responsible for New to Bank on-boarding (NTB)
• Follow-up and collect documents from client (depending on client sensitivities) ensuring the "Once to Client" rule is adhered to as much as is practical
• Review documentation received from Client and/or RM to:
• Ensure documentation "correctness" (i.e. that the document is "true"/ accurate and conforming to relevant standards)
• Ensure documentation "completeness" (i.e. that all documents required for AO or CDD/ GIC have been obtained and all required fields in AO form are filled in)
• Scan, upload and correctly tag the documents per global documentation standards and perform the "make" of the case in the bank approved system.
• Inform product partners on completion of CDD to commence downstream implementation of facilities & accounts, track progress/ completion and report status to interested parties.
• Support GIC/ network account opening related process as appropriate
• Track TAT on E2E client on boarding process, identify blockages/ hotspots and timely escalations
• FATCA, CRS - sourcing and validation of client tax documents when required / on site advise for exceptional circumstances
• Work with the Checker team to ensure completion and turn around times are adhered too.
• Review weekly CDD report to identify upcoming cases for client segment
• Work with client team to identify cases that are still required vs. cases that should be off-boarded
• Identify missing/ additional documents required for CDD(et al) reviews
• Follow-up and collect documents from client (depending on client sensitivities)
• Initiate review cases on RMWB and track to completion
• Liaise with CET and FCR teams locally (if exists) and in the network
• Respond to segment relevant KYC requests from the network as appropriate Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Good background of CDD both policy and procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of CDD covering Corporate, Investors & Intermediaries, Financial Institutions clients
• Advanced knowledge of Investors and Intermediaries (Funds, Fund Manager, Advisors, Investors, Insurance, Broker Dealers, etc)
• Knowledge of Financial Crime risk / Anti-Money Laundering and Credit related Risk is an advantage.
• An analytical and enquiring mind.
• Good attitude and work well within teams is essential.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Diligent and detail oriented.
• Credit and documentation experience preferred
• Experience with Cash Management systems preferred
• Client facing experience required
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.