Client Account Officer
The Client Account Sr. Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our clients' expectations by constantly innovating to improve the onboarding and account opening processes.
- Onboard new client relationships and additional members by completing client risk profiles and process relationship updates using Citi onboarding applications
- Process account opening or maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Liaise with downstream partners until requests are completed and maintain constant communication with banking team partners
- Ensure all documentation received is current, accurate and complete.
- Partner with KnowYourClient (KYC) Teams, the Account Opening division, and other product partners to ensure expedient, efficient and seamless processing
- Provide the highest level of customer service and teamwork to Banking teams and other internal partners
- Continuously innovate by analyzing our onboarding processes and systems to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible
- Engage with technology to design, build, and test new or updated applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Licensing (Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66) beneficial but not required
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to improve existing processes Extremely detail oriented Excellent team player Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interest the fields of operations and compliance
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .