The Collaboration Solutions team is looking for a Chief Product Owner to lead our Global AV & Media Technology Strategy. You will be expected to partner with key stakeholders to understand their audio-visual technology needs, create a prioritized product roadmap and work across global teams to deliver innovative solutions for collaboration. You will work within an agile framework to build, maintain, and enhance our collaboration technology across our offices.
We'll Trust You To:
- Build detailed product roadmaps that align with prioritized stakeholder needs for the following products: Global AV standards, collaboration spaces technology, video conferencing solutions, event space/production technology, digital signage, public displays, and public area audio solutions
- Drive global stakeholder engagement, working closely with stakeholders to prioritize and introduce innovative ideas, along with balancing day to day activities
- Create and own the product backlog, prioritize initiatives that will deliver timely and optimal business value
- Embrace an agile mindset, collaborate across teams, responsible for timely delivery of products and services
- Be a hands-on leader who promotes transparency, collaboration, holds self & teams accountable for delivery
- Empower teams, articulate, and ensure understanding of our product vision/roadmap and how their contributions will result in enhancing workplace experience
- Use data to drive strategic decisions, particularly when reporting on success measures and troubleshooting solutions; provide timely execution and updates to executive leadership and key stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder relationships, share progress through product increments applying an iterative approach to confirm direction and demonstrate successful delivery of our products and services
- Cultivate an active network of relationships to drive alignment across internal functions and business units and facilitate collaboration across departments
You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
- Proven product ownership/management experience in a global organization with at least 10 years' experience in commercial AV
- The skills to delicately balance bold visioning, intelligent strategy, and sophisticated execution
- Ability to combine human stories and needs with hard data to identify a compelling path forward
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Design and implementation experience within conference spaces, training facilities, event spaces, etc.
- Global project planning, implementation execution, particularly commissioning of AV systems
- Experience in IPTV and Digital Signage solutions
- Audio DSP, video processing, control system platform proficiency (i.e. Biamp, Q-Sys, Extron, Christie, Crestron)
- Advanced knowledge of video conference tools such as Zoom, Webex, MS Teams, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills including networking, collaboration, communication, time management, being able to adapt to different audiences, environments, and cultures
- Ability to build positive relationships across functions within a large organization
- Ability to work with diverse teams and be comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations
Does this sound like you?
- Extensive understanding of today's AV technology and trends
- First Hand experience with virtual event platforms
- Robust experience with AV/IT Convergence
- AV Industry certifications (CTS-D, DMC, etc.)
- An innovator comfortable with the delicate balance of bold visioning, intelligent strategy, and sophisticated execution
- An adaptable problem-solver who is impatient with the status quo, seeks to make things better, and is inspired to make bold decisions in ambiguity
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.