Change Auditor AVP
As a Barclays Change Auditor, you will be working collaboratively with others across Barclays Internal Audit (BIA), while developing strong client relationships which are independent and be seen as a respected voice. You will be working with the team to support the delivery of BIA Audit Plan. BIA provides independent, reliable, and timely assurance to the Board and executive management over the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control over current and evolving risks.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Supporting, audit scoping and planning while identifying, assessing and documenting risks and controls and complete testing on Strategic Change Programs
• Evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of controls, updating audit team with progress and observations and performing issues validation test procedures
• Write high quality audit observations and support the audit lead in writing the report and providing suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified
• Suggesting practical ways of improving the work they do and apply where appropriate and proactively take on additional tasks or projects What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of services
• Experience in managing programs/projects or providing assurance over change programs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrating a collaborative approach across a range of stakeholders and strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Proven team player, supporting colleagues to achieve team objectives Skills that will help you in the role:
• Relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, other relevant programs management qualification
• Experience with or exposure to data analytics, coding such as Python, SQL and/or other data science/machine learning techniques
• Knowledge of new and emerging financial products and services and practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
• Development and execution of audit test strategies to assess control environments, either part of an internal or external audit role/function, or risk management function Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.