Central Counterparty Clearing, Vice President
This position is to support the credit approval and decision making process for Mizuho Americas clients/counterparts. Responsibilities include drafting detailed credit analyses, determining internal credit ratings and making credit recommendations in support of the front office trading activities. In depth knowledge of CCPs, including a CCPs management capabilities, ability to manage obligation and member defaults, business and financial basics including stress testing, operating environment, regulations, and related items in determining the financial soundness of a CCP. Monitoring credit exposures and related reports, creating presentations, supporting new business activities and interfacing with the front office and other internal departments, as well as external customers are all part of the credit analyst's function. Responsibilities
- Credit Analyses (including direct client due diligence meetings)
- Trade/Transaction analysis and approval
- Exposure Monitoring
- Industry and Trend Analyses
- Presentations to senior management
- Liaison between Credit, Tokyo head office, front office and other internal departments
- Credit Policies and Procedures - comply with, draft and update current standards
- 5+ years of relevant due diligence experience
- Strong knowledge of all capital markets products - including OTC derivatives, repo and stock loan
- Must have strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA a plus)
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.