Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for Cash Equity and Equity Swaps Trade Support roles within a global top tier investment bank located in downtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 3 to 6 years (Associate level) or 7+ years (VP level) Trade Support or Middle Office experience within an investment bank, prime broker or asset manager, and knowledge of Cash Equity or Equity Swaps/Synthetics/Derivatives. The role would cover the full trade lifecycle across processing trades, cash transfers and handling client inquiries. The role is full time in the downtown Manhattan office.
- Work directly with Prime Brokerage clients and external brokers to settle client trades and resolve any trade-related issues
- You will have a book of clients that you will be responsible for. Your objective will be to develop those client relationships and provide first class service across the trade life cycle
- Tap into your investigative skills to find answers to client queries and solutions for client issues that arise
- Partner with technology on change-the-bank initiatives to enhance the client experience or mitigate risk
- Investigate exceptions in our internal books and records to identify resolution, and escalate issues as they arise
- Analyze and improve processes and procedures with an eye for reducing risk and eliminating repetitive effort
- Help influence client behavior to achieve superior operational and client service outcomes
- 3 to 6 years (Associate level) or 7+ years (VP level) Trade Support or Middle Office experience within an investment bank, prime broker or asset manager.
- Knowledge of Cash Equity or Equity Swaps/Synthetics/Derivatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables, look up functions, and general data analysis.
- VBA coding and Excel/Outlook macro experience is advantageous.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance related subject desirable.
The Cash Equity and Equity Swaps Trade Support roles are full time in the downtown Manhattan New York office, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, $100-130k base plus bonus for Associate level, and $140-180k base plus bonus for VP level. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org