Our client, an international investment bank that has continually strived to perform above expectations and has become one of the giants in global capital markets, especially in Cash Equity products.
Due to the on-going growth of their business and the ongoing need to re-engineer their processes, they are looking to bring on an Analyst to join their Cash Equity Trade Support function.
- Ensure all Cash Equity trades are uploaded and allocated in a timely manner.
- Monitor and process = Equity trades in Fidessa
- Liaising closely with trading and sale, offering high level support.
- Facing off to clients for any trade queries.
- Reconciling and resolving trades between various systems – Fidessa and Concorde
- Liaising with Settlements.
- Take an active part in the Operations Transformation strategy and through delivery, demonstrate commitment to change.
- 2-5 years Investment Banking experience, either in a Middle of Back Office function.
- Strong knowledge Cash Equity products is essential.
- Previous experience in a Trade Support / Trade Assistant division is ideal.
- Experienced with Fidessa desirable
- Strong understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle, including Trade Processing and confirmations.
- Confident, personable with experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders