Cantor Fitzgerald: Real Estate Capital Markets, Vice President
Cantor Fitzgerald, Real Estate Capital Markets Group - Vice President Corporate Description
Founded in 1945, Cantor Fitzgerald is a global financial services firm and is the largest remaining private partnership on Wall Street. Together with its affiliates (including BGC Partners and Newmark Knight Frank), Cantor Fitzgerald operates in major financial centers around the world and has a team of more than 12,000 employees. Job Summary
Cantor Fitzgerald's Real Estate Capital Markets group is seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates to join a seasoned team in growing an established real estate equity investment platform. Candidates will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to a platform led by senior executives at the firm who have successfully developed other real estate businesses at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Cantor Fitzgerald is seeking Vice President level candidates with commercial real estate acquisition, underwriting (multifamily, office, industrial, retail) and/or capital markets experience. Successful candidates will have knowledge of public and private real estate fund structures, including REITs, and knowledge of corresponding financial statements, accounting practices and strong financial modeling skills.
This is a high growth opportunity with the ability to expand responsibilities into the development of various real estate investment strategies and capital raising efforts. Responsibilities
• Commercial real estate (multifamily, office, industrial, retail) acquisitions, underwriting and dispositions
• Public and private investment fund creation (including REITs), financial analysis, modeling and valuation
• Assessing and tracking industry research and trends
• Ability to manage deal team(s) Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum 5-7 years of commercial real estate experience
• REIT corporate finance and accounting technical knowledge
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience in REIT equity analysis is a strong preference