Cantor Fitzgerald: Client Data Management, Temp
Client Management Description
The Client Management Team works to protect the firm from regulatory and reputational risk by ensuring all customers have undergone a thorough due diligence review, and a complete KYC profile is documented. The team acts as the single point of liaison for all internal/external stakeholders minimizing the amount of client touchpoints while providing guidance on our CDD/KYC policy. Client Management effectively communicates our requirements to the various sales teams and potential clients. Client Data Management Specialist
Under the Client Management umbrella, the Client Data Management Specialist is responsible for data management with regard to client account set ups in various internal systems for all clients where KYC has been completed within Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and affiliates. The incumbent will join the team within the Client Management Team to ensure data integrity. Responsibilities include:
• Work with Client Management teams for new client account and broker set ups within our downstream systems.
• Liaise with Client Management teams on subaccount set ups for all non-auto flow clients.
• Manage account executive changes and split allocations for client accounts for appropriate revenue allocation.
• Manage control reports to perform daily and weekly reconciliation of systems.
• Manage end-to-end workflow and agreement execution for all prime clients.
• Process all settlement instruction set ups and amendments, leveraging data from ALERT, where applicable.
• Identify workflow/system improvements and work with team to contribute to process improvements.
• Contribute to overall Client Management ad-hoc projects Skills:
• 3-5 years financial services experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Excellent planning, organization and time management abilities
• Ability to be flexible, manage priorities whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Receptive to change while demonstrating drive and resilience
• Positive 'can do' attitude and an ability to take ownership of tasks through to completion
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently when required