Cantor Fitzgerald: BSS and ARM Analyst
BSS and ARM Analyst Company Description
Cantor Fitzgerald is a diversified company primarily specializing in financial and real estate services for institutional customers operating in the global financial and commercial real estate markets. Over the past 70 years, we have successfully built a well-capitalized business across multiple business lines, with numerous market-leading financial services products and a large and growing commercial real estate business. We have been at the forefront of financial and technological innovation in our industries, developing new markets and providing superior service to thousands of customers globally. The Role:
This position is responsible for the administration of the applications used to monitor balance sheet reconciliations globally and related tracking status for management. This role will be accountable for the integrity of the internal control process through the firms defined reconciliation process. Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the monthly global Balance Sheet Substantiation ("BSS") and Hyperion Account Reconciliation Manager ("ARM") processes.
• Responsible for the accurate reporting of the status of the reconciliations owned into the organizations reporting tool.
• Liaise extensively with internal groups across the firm, such as Legal Entity Controllers, Product Control, Internal Audit team, Financial Reporting team, as well as external auditors.
• Team member in the ARM application upgrade and global roll out.
• Daily communication with Legal Entity stakeholders across multiple locations on the status of the reconciliations performed.
• Daily communication with senior management regarding issues, open items and aged items.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses for senior management. Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
• 0-1 years of related experience in an accounting or reconciliations function.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in an organized timely fashion.
• Intermediate analytical and Excel capabilities (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
• Critical thinking, team-oriented views, attention to detail and good communication skills.