This role is responsible for developing and supporting application components using primarily C++. You will work closely with team members including: development, business analysts, team leads, quality assurance, infrastructure, and project management. The person that fills this role must have the ability to work independently on assignments with minimal supervision while remaining highly collaborative. Job Responsibilities:
- C++ application development
- Participate in application design and implementation
- Enhancement of existing technological platform.
- Development of back-end services
- Design and write unit tests
- Participate in code / design reviews.
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- Strong skills in both structural and OO programming, C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- Experience in building distributed systems.
- 1-5 years' experience in C++ programming.
- Experience in cross-platform development (Linux and Windows)
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Node.js knowledge/experience
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.