This position is for a developer on the Dealerweb team. We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings. Job Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- The development of page server/thin-client applications
- Manage order server for Dealerweb products
- BM/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong C++ developer with experience.
- Experience doing hands-on development in large-scale, transaction based, mission critical environment
- Experience with the development of large and complex client-server applications.
- C++ experience utilizing object oriented programming techniques.
- Experience working on UI applications on Windows.
- A good understanding of multi-threading and race conditions; experience with C++ templates.
- Ability to write stored procedures and design a relational database.
- Strong ability to analyze logs and troubleshoot.
- Understanding of one scripting language like Perl / awk
- Understanding of Linux.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical designs and project status.
- IDB platform development experience.
- Fixed income product knowledge.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.