- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 19 Apr 19
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's fixed-income trading platform. As we build out our platform and expand our product offering we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
- Work in a C++ environment on Windows platform
- Enhance and maintain backend servers (C++) used for real-time trading applications
- Contribute during all phases of project lifecycle
- Work with business counterparts to provide technical solutions to client needs
- Work with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- Strong skills in both structural and OO programming, C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- 5+ years' experience in C++ programming
- Good knowledge of databases and basic SQL
- Experience with version control system (such as GIT)
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them
- Experience in development using Visual Studio on Windows
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Experience with Perl and shell scripting
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamental
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.