- Top Tier
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Major global investment firm is looking for a C++ Developer to design and develop C++ modules for back office financial controls, regulatory and compliance systems.
This is a hands-on position for the full development cycle, from requirements collection, to design and development. Will join an existing team of engineers to extend the functionality and performance of company’s sophisticated trading system that manages significant amounts of firms trading flow. Will work closely within team of software engineers, quantitative strategists, and traders on cutting-edge technology.
- Must have 3 plus years of C++ development experience developing real-time systems
- Must have proven experience working on client server, multi-layer applications
- Experience with FIX protocol
- Nice to have: Network Programming, TCP/IP
- Trading systems development knowledge
Keywords: C++, electronic trading systems, FIX
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.
Please refer to Job # 22920 and send attached resume (Word)to firstname.lastname@example.org